Heather Vahoose is the lead VA Attorney at Jan Dils Attorneys at Law. Heather has a passion for helping Veterans and was one of the founding members of our VA Department in 2007.
Heather graduates from Kents Hill High School in 1995, from there she went on to Hobart and William College in New York where she studied Political Science and Environmental Science. After graduating, Heather chose to attend the Roger Williams School of Law. Heather graduated with her Law Degree in 2002.
- How Do I get Service Connected for a Shoulder Injury? - March 7, 2012
- Discharges, and Your VA Disability Claim - February 25, 2012
- Discharges and Your VA Disability/Pension Claim - February 21, 2012
- Why Does My Attorney Want to Schedule a Pre-Hearing? - February 20, 2012
- Can the VA Rate me at 0% for PTSD? - February 7, 2012
- What Happens if I Owe the VA Money? - December 22, 2011
- What is an SSOC in VA Disability? - December 16, 2011
- What is an SSOC in a VA Disability Case? - December 16, 2011
- What are the “Nehmer Laws” in the VA? - December 13, 2011
- What is Pension through the VA? - December 8, 2011