The Jan Dils team is proud to announce that Lindsey Bailey is our newest VA Disability Attorney. Well, new isn’t really the proper word to describe Lindsey. She is quick to point out that this is not her first rodeo. Lindsey has been employed with our firm for several years. She represented a lot of social security clients prior to transferring over to the VA. She also informed me that she simply didn’t just start doing VA cases one day. She actually studied for a long time with lead VA attorney Heather Vanhoose. Heather and Lindsey worked well together and Lindsey really developed a passion for working with Veterans. Lindsey is a graduate of the WVU School of Law. Her father and brother are both social security attorneys as well. Recently I sat down with Lindsey to find out why she transitioned to the VA side of the firm. She had some prior knowledge of the VA disability process, but seeing things from our side really opened her eyes. She became fascinated with the law and knew she wanted to get involved.
Selecting Lindsey as the next attorney to represent Veterans at our firm did not occur by picking a name out of a hat. It happened by design. Lead VA Attorney Heather Vanhoose spoke about Lindsey’s passion and her compassion for Veterans. She said the fact that she possesses both of these skills makes her the ideal candidate to represent Veterans. Firm Owner Jan Dils also spoke of Lindsey’s passion for helping Veterans. She went on to say that Lindsey really picked up on the law quickly and that she was happy to have her helping our Veterans.
On a personal note, I have known Lindsey for a couple of years. In the past year I have been able to spend some time with her and other members of the staff outside of the office. The first thing I noticed about her was her distinct voice. It resonates with joy and a unique tone most can’t duplicate. If I had to think of one word to describe her it would simply be genuine. She has a great heart and is extremely intelligent. Our Veterans are fortunate to have Lindsey join the VA legal team along with Heather Vanhoose and Angie Lowe.
If you would like to know more about VA Disability, or the services we provide, be sure to give us a call today for a free consultation. Our toll free number is 1-877-526-3457. If you can’t talk now, fill out this form so that we may call you at a later time.
- My Sleep Apnea Journey (Part 2) 8 Things I Wish I Knew About a CPAP Machine - July 21, 2017
- My Sleep Apnea Journey (Part 1) - July 21, 2017
- Guitar Heroes Come To Parkersburg - July 14, 2017
- Individual Unemployability vs. 100% Schedular Rating - May 15, 2017
- Coast Guard Veterans and PTSD - April 18, 2017
- Who is Considered a Veteran? - April 7, 2017
- Learn How Our C-File Review Team Better Serves Veterans - April 3, 2017
- Camp Lejeune Presumptive Benefits Approved for Veterans - March 15, 2017
- I Get a Little Help From My Friends; How Buddy Statements Impact Your VA Claim - March 15, 2017
- How Veterans Service Connect for Headaches and Migraines - February 9, 2017